Sunday, February 24, 2013

Simply Authentic...your soul voice is calling. Listen to Your IVIN

Listen to Your IVIN

In my first book, SIX DEGREES TO YOUR DREAMS, (available at www.iUniverse.com, www.barnesandnoble.com and www.amazon.com) Concept Two is entitled Listening to Your Inner Voice/Intuitive Nature (IVIN).

This concept is critical to understanding your authentic nature.



Before I quote from this concept, however, I want you to know that Amazon has a couple used copies available for 75 cents. J It will cost you $10.95 to buy it from me, plus shipping! I would also like to proudly share I was granted iUniverse’s prestigious Editor’s Choice award for this book, and that Marcia Wieder, America’s Dream Coach and author of MAKING YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE, wrote this endorsement, featured on the back cover: “With Laura’s insight and wisdom, you will learn that your heartfelt wishes are easily within your reach.”

I also – not sure if proudly is the right word – will share that I received a royalty check from iUniverse in 2012, which I needed to report to my CPA for taxes. I asked Ron if that $2.19 would put me in a different tax bracket. J I love that I can laugh at myself! Hey, I wanted to write a book, and I did. Those 61 pages took a year and a half of my life! SIX DEGREES holds a lot of useful information, even though it’s not the book I would write now. I pull it out myself from time to time, like this evening. I am very fond of this book.

Everyone has what I call an Inner Voice/Intuitive Nature or IVIN. Some might call the IVIN that little voice in the back of my head, some a gut feeling, some women’s intuition, some God. Whatever you want to call it, it’s there. I’ve found the IVIN to be my best friend in finding the six degrees to my dreams. Have you ever been driving somewhere with the directions written down or printed from the internet, and a feeling told you to turn left instead of right at a particular intersection in spite of the directions? Or that if you went around the block, you’d find a parking space? That’s your IVIN at work.

Understand this book was published in 2005, before I had a GPS navigational device, and at the time I was writing about taking dreams and wishes and creating them into physical reality, rather than authenticity.

But it’s really all the same thing. Whatever your heart-felt dreams are is where your authenticity lies. You know when something feels good to you, and when it doesn’t. Listen to your IVIN this week. It won’t lead you astray.

Don’t underestimate your inner voice. It rarely speaks to you as the cartoons portray it—a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other. That would be easy. In reality, our inner voice is usually very quiet. It gets drowned out by the noise of life or ignored in the rush. But it will take care of you, guide, help you. Listen. –Moments for Myself, a calendar by Blessings Unlimited.

Authentically Yours, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment