Sunday, February 3, 2013

Simply Authentic...your soul voice is calling. Barbara Stanny's Weekly Words of Wealth

Barbara Stanny’s Weekly Words of Wealth 1/2/13

It seems to me that integrity and living a life of authenticity are inextricably linked. Which is why I am including Barbara Stanny’s Weekly Words of Wealth from 1/2/2013 in this post. You may recall I attended her Sacred Success workshop retreat early last fall. It was one of the best investments I have ever made in my authentic self.


Barbara Stanny and me, September, 2012, Seatac, Washington

 
Financial Success Demands Personal Integrity


Our financial foundation is only as strong as our individual integrity.

I am seeing evidence of this everywhere. Maybe you are too. Consider the economic meltdown. I believe it was a direct result of a lack of integrity, among consumers and institutions alike.

The word integrity comes from the Latin root, meaning wholeness or entirety. Integrity demands that your words and deeds consistently reflect your deepest truths, highest aspirations, and most cherished values.

I always ask myself: where am I out of integrity? As soon as I see it (and it can be painfully subtle), I make an effort to change.

I believe that's a question we all should be asking. If everyone did this, imagine the impact it would have on your own life, not to mention the world economy.

Warmly,
 
Barbara
 
Visit www.barbarastanny.com for further information.

Authentically Yours, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment