Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Weekend of Relaxation

I felt like I didn't have anything to blog about this weekend, which is exactly why I should! I made a point of not making plans, not going anywhere, not having anyone to meet.

I feel a bit at loose ends, which is partially why I made the decision to spend this weekened without plans, without people - and also mostly without any kind of noise...although I did catch the movie At First Sight (Val Kilmer, Mira Sorvino, Kelly McGillis) on Ion. Things are changing in my relationships, and I felt a need to be very quiet this weekend.

The weather has been so awesome I got out for nice walks both days. Did some hula-hooping inside. Watched the birds coming to my feeder. (Here's a photo of one of two mourning doves...they are typically ground feeders, but have been coming to my tube feeder for about three days now.) Basically just rested, relaxed, napped, read, and hung out with my two cats. Made a big meal last night that I can take for lunch at work this coming week. Had a couple of phone conversations.

I feel rested. As you can see in the photos, my cats do too.

(The photo on top is a house I have been driving by basically every day since I moved to Lake Oswego in 2007. I finally stopped to take a photo because this is how I see my future house looking. Or at least it has that kind of a feel. Can you feel the feeling?)

Have a wonderful week!




Namaste, Laura



No comments:

Post a Comment