Thursday, April 5, 2012

Heading Into Easter Weekend

This has been a rough week. One of my co-workers was terminated (not in the Arnold sense) from the company I work for in my day job, and that same evening I got a belated holiday letter from a college roommate I lived with for 2 1/2 years and was once very close with. The breast cancer she beat over 8 years ago returned in the form of cancer in a rib and some spinal bones. Diane's radiation treatment was very successful, I'm happy to say. I still bawled the whole time I was writing a letter back to her.

Remember that prayer circle I mentioned in a previous post? Ralph and I did that tonight. We prayed for Dani, Kelly, Pine Siskens, Pam, Glenn, Trae, Paul, Diane, Jason, Amy, all the grandkids, Christina, Susie, Linda, Dan, Grace, and Chris.

When all else fails, we can always pray.

Jesus Loves You!

Happy Easter, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment