Sunday, April 13, 2014

Simply Authentic...Your Soul Voice is Calling. Seven Master Mind Principles


SEVEN MASTER MIND PRINCIPLES

I RELEASE myself to the Master Mind because I am strong when I have others to help me.

I BELIEVE the combined intelligence of the Master Mind creates a wisdom far beyond my own.

I UNDERSTAND that I will more easily create positive results in my life when I am open to looking at myself and my problems and opportunities from another’s point of view.

I DECIDE to release my desire totally in trust to the Master Mind and I am open to accepting new possibilities.

I FORGIVE myself for mistakes I have made. I also forgive others who have hurt me in the past so I can move into the future with a clean slate.

I ASK the Master Mind to hear what I really want; my goals, my dreams and my desires, and I hear my Mastermind partners support me in my fulfillment.

I ACCEPT—I know, relax and accept; believing that the working power of the Master Mind will respond to my every need. I am grateful knowing this is so.

Authentically Yours,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment