Sunday, February 9, 2014

Simply Authentic...Your Soul Voice is Calling. Time after Time

Time after Time

I don’t know about you, but I seem to have an issue with time. I think I never have enough. There is so much I want to do, and not enough time to do it.

As you can imagine, boredom is not a word I use or can relate to. Yet I often find myself looking at the clock, thinking I have to do M, N and O before P happens. Which just makes me feel stressed and…guess what? Often late! This is so much horseshit I have been feeding my brain.

When engaged in an activity that sings to your heart, there is no sense of time. It naturally unfolds.

I knew this when I was a little girl!

The answer is: I have all the time in the world. In this moment.

The question is: How do I want to spend it?

Authentically Yours,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment