Sunday, December 1, 2013

Simply Authentic...Your Soul Voice is Calling. You Know Your Way Home: Suzanne Jauchius

You Know Your Way Home: Suzanne Jauchius

It seems I’m surrounded by good writers these days. Suzanne Jauchius (pronounced jawkuss) is one of them.  I’ve read Suzanne’s book, YOU KNOW YOUR WAY HOME, twice now, and I’m sure I will read it again at some point. It’s one of those you get into and hate to put down. Last I heard, it was number 63 on Amazon in the “divorce” category, although I would hardly categorize it as a book on divorce. Yes, Suzanne has been married, ah, more than once…well, I’ll let you read all about that yourself. 

See, the thing is, Suzanne is a psychic. And, to me, the book is about Suzanne coming to embrace her authentic gifts, no matter how hard that may have been for most of the people in her life (including those husbands) for a good chunk of her life.

I first heard Suzanne as a guest on radio station 105.1 FM The Buzz (she is on around 5 pm in Portland, OR, the first Monday of every month) and not too long afterwards booked an in-person reading myself. I liked her right away.

I’m no stranger to professional intuitives. I tend to book a reading about once a year, sometimes more than that. Often, it’s my birthday gift to myself.

In March of 2007, I wrote an in-depth spotlight (http://wishweavers.com/ww/index.php?option=com_letterman&task=view&Itemid=32&id=29) on intuitive Renee Madsen, starting with her “coincidental” meeting with my ex-husband that led me to her work. Renee and I have since become friends and graduated together as certified voice teachers through the Transformational Voice Institute. I continue to check in with her from time to time and highly recommend any workshop or class that she does.

I’ve now had three different readings with Suzanne as well, spread out over about three and a half years. They have all been accurate, astute and enjoyable. As a young adult, Suzanne discovered she had the ability to do psychometry, which means she will hold or touch an object belonging to someone else and see pictures. The pictures appear as if she’s watching a dream, and she reports the images back to her client. I get excited going to a reading – I think it’s a lot of fun. J

I know there are people in the world who claim to be psychic and just want to bilk people out of their money. (I sadly suspect this is true in many professions.) This is unfortunate for the good ones, who will encourage you to develop your own intuitive gifts rather than relying on theirs. I think psychics have a tough row to hoe in our present skeptic western culture, although it certainly may be getting easier with shows such as GHOST WHISPERER and MEDIUM having become popular.

In SIX DEGREES TO YOUR DREAMS, I describe how everyone has what I call an Inner Voice/Intuitive Nature or IVIN. Some might call the IVIN that little voice in the back of my head, some a gut feeling, some women’s intuition, some God. Whatever you want to call it, it’s there. Have you ever been driving somewhere and a feeling told you to turn left instead of right at a particular intersection, in spite of the directions? Or that if you went around the block, you’d find a parking space? That’s your IVIN at work.

But this isn’t quite the same thing as what Suzanne has experienced throughout her life. As a child, I wasn’t ridiculed or shamed because of my intuitive gifts, as many psychics are. I find this tragic, and Suzanne’s book a page-turner to help illuminate the “average” person on what it’s like to be born with extraordinary intuitive gifts. Plus, it’s simply a great read!

If you’re interested in checking out YOU KNOW YOUR WAY HOME, you can find it at www.youknowyourwayhome.com or www.suzannejauchius.com.
 
            A good reader can be an invaluable sherpa in the mountains, pointing out which trails work best and helping you find your way.
            A bad one can lead you right over the next cliff.
            Don’t blindly follow.
            Your answers are inside of you. –Tosha Silver, Outrageous Openness

             People are often eventually grateful to have acknowledgement of what deep in their hearts they actually already know. –Tosha Silver, Outrageous Openness

Authentically Yours,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment