Saturday, June 22, 2013

Simply Authentic...your soul voice is calling.

On Vacation

Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don’t need to escape from. –Seth Godin

This is one of my favorite quotes, ever, on the history of this planet or any other, from this or any other time / space dimension. It is the super greatest quote…and I must be speaking in superlatives because I am now officially on vacation and will be heading to Seattle for an Alaskan cruise tomorrow. For a whole week!!! Yippie, yahoo!

Seth Godin’s quote notwithstanding, I do need this time away. Just trust me on this without my telling you about the short-tempered, impatient, working at home at night three days in a row person I had become in preparation for my…



…vacation.

Vacation, all I ever wanted. Vacation, had to get away. –Go Go’s (Kathy Valentine/Charlotte Caffey/Jane Wiedlin)

Authentically Yours, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment