Sunday, May 26, 2013

Simply Authentic...your soul voice is calling. Give in To the Rhythms of Your Life

Give in To the Rhythms of Your Life

I am not a poet, although at some point I might share with you some really bad poetry I attempted to write in the past.

I am a collager, however, and as I was sitting down this evening looking for some inspiration for this blog post, I found it right above me on a collage I did probably back in 2010.


What might my life be

like were I to give in

to the rhythms of my own

ragged dance? Like this,

I imagine, walking down

the trail, past grapevines

and winecups and huisache

blooming in the sun.

Just like this attentiveness,

this pleasure, this being

present to the world.

-Susan Hanson



There can be nothing more simply authentic than giving in to the rhythms of your own life.

Authentically Yours, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment