Monday, November 21, 2011

Query For HAY Responses

Hi Everyone,
 
I've been inspired to start working on a writing project that's been in the back of my mind for some time.
 
Would you please share with me what some of your favorite responses are to that common greeting in the US, "How are you?" Most of us simply say, "Fine," knowing the person asking doesn't really want to know...it's just a greeting.
 
When I say favorite responses, I mean not only what you actually say, but what you wish you could say, in honesty, or might like to hear from the person asking "How are you?"
 
Your responses can be funny, irreverant, true, filled with cuss words, kind, deep, dark...whatever pops into your mind!
 
I'm really looking forward to your input, friends!
 
Blessings & Best Wishes, Laura
 
Laura Handke
Author of Six Degrees to Your Dreams, Editor's Choice Award recipient, iUniverse
503-409-0421
See me on Facebook!
Transformational Voice Training Institute Teacher, http://www.transformvoice.com/
Certified Oneness Deeksha Giver
Reiki Practitioner, Level II
 
One should lie empty, open, choiceless as a beach--waiting for a gift from the sea. - Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Vision without action is a daydream; action without vision in a nightmare. - Japanese Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment